Download printable version
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the school to employ a Learning Support Assistant. You will be expected to work as part of a team in one of our classrooms. The successful candidate will need to have the following:
· An understanding of the school curriculum.
· Experience of developing children's social skills, communication and language skills and physical skills.
· Be able to work with individuals or small groups of children under the direction of the teaching staff.
You will be expected to work between the hours of 8.30am - 3.30 pm with half an hour lunch, term time only.
We can offer:
· An exciting, vibrant and happy working environment
· Training, ongoing CPD and staff wellbeing package
· Friendly and supportive staff and governors
We would love you to come along to have a tour of our amazing school! To arrange a visit, please contact Claire Reynolds, School Business Manager on 01702 330758.
Please see the attached application form for full person spec and Job description