Download printable version
Required for September
We are seeking to appoint a committed, motivated and caring teacher to cover our NQT teacher classes 2 days per week, either Tuesday / Wednesday or Wednesday / Thursday
Ryedene Primary and Nursery School is a member of the Lee Chapel Multi Academy Trust and is a rapidly improving school where the wellbeing of each child lies at the heart of all we do.
We care for each other, we work together to raise aspirations and improve standards, we take the time to listen, we celebrate success and find many ways to be creative and have fun.
The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about learning and committed to raising standards
* Be an excellent classroom teacher who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
* Be a strong team player, with good communication skills
* Have a desire to improve themselves in terms of skills, knowledge and experience
* Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school
We are able to offer:
* A welcoming school community
* Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
* A fantastic supportive team who are dedicated in making a difference
* Many opportunities for personal and professional development
* A Commitment to a work life balance - including dedicated leadership time, non-contact professional development and enrichment days.
If you are interested in joining us, we are keen to meet you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Jane Fisher Office Manager on 01268 559291 for further details or to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and medical clearance.