Download printable version
We are Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Pay Range Grade B (£11,945 - £13,759 pro-rata)
Position Start Date September 2019
Contract Type 27.3 hours a week / term time (37weeks)
Contract Term Permanent
Application Close 21th July 2019
Date of Interviews Week commencing 22nd July2019
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Nurture room support assistant join our friendly and supportive team. We are an Ofsted good school with Personal development and welfare being rated as outstanding "The school's work to promote pupils' personal development, behaviour and welfare is outstanding." Ofsted 2018
You Will be,
· experienced in working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
· warm, positive and sensitive to families from diverse backgrounds.
· have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
· have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
· have good organisation and communication skills
· will be committed to pastoral care, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
· committed to providing a 'child-centred nurturing' ethos.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.