Download printable version
The Governors of this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher (start date 1st January 2020) to maintain and develop the existing ethos and high standards.
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic whose faith and commitment to Catholic education will be at the heart of their approach to the headship of this school. We are looking for a person who:
- Is able, in conjunction with the highly committed teaching and support staff, to maintain the highest educational, religious and social outcomes for the children in the school's care
- Can demonstrate an impressive record of achievement and development in their existing and previous roles
- Has the necessary leadership and personal skills to engage parents, carers and the wider school community in supporting their vision for the school's development
- Has a sound understanding of school funding and is able to contribute effectively in the areas of budget-setting and good financial management
- Has a clear understanding of the Diocesan Plan for Catholic Education and can work collaboratively towards the progression of that plan.
In return the position offers:
- An opportunity to be part of a highly successful school at the heart of a strong and supportive community
- An attractive and well developed school environment with after-school clubs and an impressive range of sport and cultural initiatives currently in operation
- An engaged and enthusiastic Board of Governors with a wide ranging and balanced skills set who are committed to the importance of support, challenge and development of the school's senior leadership team.
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Onslow on 01277 215626 to make an appointment.
All applications must be made on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form. All forms to be sent electronicallyto email@example.com