Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an Early Year's Practitioner to join our nursery team from September 2019. It will be for 36.25 hours per week (term time and non-pupil days) on a year's Fixed Term.
The successful applicant will need to hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
The role/responsibilities will include:
· Working as part of a team
· Being a key worker for children in the nursery
· Be able to carry out and record observations using Tapestry
· To input in to the assessment process
· To plan and set up activities that support learning in the EYFS
· To communicate effectively with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
Visits to the Nursery are warmly welcome, to arrange please contact the school office.