Download printable version
Camulos Academy Learning Support Assistants.
Required for September 2019
Posts: Learning Support Assistant (KS1 and/or KS2)
Location - Camulos Academy, Colchester
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Part-time - Permanent
Bringing Learning to Life
We are looking for highly skilled Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) for positions in KS1 or KS2 to join our team in September 2019. We need people who have a real interest in making a difference for our pupils, who have high expectations and who will provide excellent education for all the pupils, including those with additional needs and the more able
As a Learning Support Assistant, do you:
- demonstrate an inclusive approach to all children's' learning and needs?
- believe strongly in engaging every pupil in a way that makes learning irresistible?
- relish becoming part of a dynamic, forward thinking team?
If you have the ability to inspire and engage all children to reach their full potential, and are committed to building strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues across the school, as well as the Trust,
then welcome to Camulos Academy!
Camulos Academy opened in September 2016 in Colchester, Essex, We are looking for two passionate and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to provide exceptional opportunities for learning for all our children and to play an integral role in the development of our ever-growing school.
We will offer you:
- a stunning school environment.
- a friendly and supportive staff team who genuinely like children
and, most importantly,
AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 56 primary academies across England, including 2 in Colchester. REAch2 is a family, connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
The successful applicants must:
· Enjoy working with challenge
· Be caring and flexible
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit it with our hard working team
· Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills - (at least GCSE Grade C or above) or equivalent
· Have effective positive behaviour management strategies
· Have a strong desire to develop and learn for themselves
· Have previous experience of working in a school
· Tailor their personal statement to why they want to work at Camulos Academy
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and should be made by contacting the school office. This is also beneficial to ensure that we are the right school for you!
Personal statements should be tailored specifically to Camulos Academy, explaining clearly why you want to work at our school.
Closing Date: Friday 21st June 2019 - 12noon - Interview Date: Wednesday 1st July 2019
Camulos Academy reserves the right to offer a post prior to closing for an exceptional candidate.
Please complete the application form online, or return your completed application forms to:
Tracy Allen, Office Manager
Colchester C04 6AL
Telephone: 01206 588588