Download printable version
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly midday team, ensuring that lunchtime is safe, healthy and enjoyable for our pupils. A First Aid qualification would be an advantage, but training will be provided if necessary. 11.55a.m. - 1.15p.m. 5 days a week perferably, term time only, 38 weeks per year.
Key responsibilities for this post include:
· Securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break
· Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises
· Maintaining good order and discipline of pupils
Successful candidates will need to:
· be enthusiastic and caring individuals
· be calm, flexible team players who are able to work on their own initiative
· be enthusiastic about the children's individual talents and needs
The Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. To apply, please download the school's application form. Either return by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or print, complete by hand and post to the school.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.
Information about the School
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a two form entry full primary academy. As an outstanding school, we are proud to offer the pupils an all-round excellent education where each individual is safe, secure and valued in a Christian environment.