Download printable version
Elmstead Primary School is a Good 'Ofsted November 2014' and successful school. We offer a welcoming and stimulating environment that encourages children to be confident learners who enjoy new learning experiences and are proud to be part of their school and community.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational SENCo/ Inclusion Manager to work two days per week. The role will be non-class based and the SENCo/ Inclusion Manager will be responsible for leading and managing SEN and inclusion in the school including supporting, planning and implementation of interventions, analysing data and liaising effectively with outside agencies.
The candidate should have a teaching qualification and previous SENCo experience and the National Award for SEN Coordination qualification is preferable.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- will be able to take a strong lead in the areas of SEN and inclusion across the school
- has a thorough knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
- will ensure that effective support enables all children to succeed
- has high expectations for all children's attainment and behaviour
- is creative and inspirational in their approach to teaching strategies and teaching
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- works collaboratively as part of a team
- is highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- afriendly and supportive team of staff and Governors committed to making our school the best it can be
- a warm, welcoming and friendly environment where everyone is valued
- an ethos of continued improvement
- opportunities for professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For an application form, to arrange a visit or for further details, please contact our Headteacher, Ian MacDonald, or Bursar, Jackie Vaughan, on 01206 822889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org