Download printable version
Teacher (temporary post- one year)
Required September 2019 start
- Do you want a new challenge?
- Are you committed to working with SEN pupils to maximise their progress?
- Do you want to work in a thriving, popular and supportive special school and gain valuable experience in this context?
We are seeking two dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic class teachers to join our highly skilled staff team. Experience of working with SEN pupils is essential. Our pupils are polite and eager to learn.
The role includes:
- Teaching across the school (KS1-4) dependent on experience
- Teaching a range of subjects dependent on expertise
- Pastoral support of pupils
Come and visit us to find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity!
Applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Primary specialists or NQTs welcome to apply.
SEAX Trust application form MUST BE COMPLETED - available on the school website with additional information, Essex Job Scene website or on request from the school office.
Return completed form to email@example.com
Information about the School
Kingswode Hoe is a special school for pupils with complex learning difficulties. We take pupils aged between 5 and 16 (Y1 - Y11) living in the Colchester area. All pupils are admitted to the school by the Statutory Assessment team of Essex Local Authority based at Essex House in Colchester. We are currently funded for 125 places.