Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and self-motivated Learning Support Assistant to support SEN pupils in EYFS. This post will be for 25 hours and 25 minutes a week for a fixed term until 31st August 2020.
The successful candidate will have the following skills: -
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Teaching and Learning
- education to at least level C GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- be a flexible motivated team player with good organisation skills
- be able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all of our students
- be able to work with initiative, be able to work effectively as part of a team and have high expectations of themselves and children.
We can offer: -
- pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
- enthusiastic and dedicated teaching and support staff
- working as part of a committed team
- supportive parents and governing board.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call Mrs Bardetti, the headteacher, to make an appointment to look round. Please apply on-line or phone the school on 01255 813704 for an application form.
Information about the School
Holland Haven Primary School is a growing school in a pleasant area, a short walking distance to the beach and country park. We are proud of our lovely children (Ofsted commented on their good behaviour and positive attitudes to learning). We have a dynamic leadership team, energetic and enthusiastic teachers & support staff and a lovely bright modern learning environment. Together with a team of committed governors, our aim is to further raise standards in all areas and to ensure that we give the best opportunity for success to all our children.