Download printable version
Chipping Hill Primary School is looking for a caring and enthusiastic person, who believes in our core values and specific ethos to join our experienced and excellent team of Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
The successful candidate will be someone with experience of working, understanding and supporting children within an educational setting, demonstrate good teaching and learning skills, a commitment to team and collaborative working and an innovative approach to education. They should thrive when working with children and have excellent communication skills. The role is for upper Key Stage 2. The hours are 8.30am- 12.15pm & 1.15pm-3.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels.
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom.
* Able to engage well with pupils.
* Able to work under your own initiative.
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills.
We offer a supportive and enjoyable working environment with a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please contact the school office for an application pack.