Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The position is for 27.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 3.15 p.m. term time only. The successful candidate will support the delivery of high quality whole class teaching and learning and will also proactively work with groups of children under the direction of the Class Teacher.
The successful candidate will:
· have experience of working in the Foundation stage and/or Key Stage 1.
· be proactive in working in a team to meet the children's needs.
· be committed to our school's ethos of positivity.
· be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems.
· be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed.
· have a love of learning and be committed to their own development.
· be an adaptable and confident team player.
In return we offer:
· the support of an experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
· a school that values and celebrates cultural diversity.
· excellent professional development opportunities.
· a supportive and friendly community.
Should the successful applicant be available we would welcome an earlier start date.
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01245 250781.