Download printable version
Due to an increase in pupil numbers, we wish to employ an outstanding teacher to teach our Y1/2 class in the mornings. Having previously had Reception, Y1 and Y2 all together in one classroom, an increase in our pupil numbers has allowed us to separate the two groups in the mornings, putting them back together as one class in the afternoons. Initially, this is a one-year contract, with the aim of making the change more permanent if pupil numbers continue to rise.
You will be responsible for:
- teaching 15 well-behaved, enthusiastic learners in Y1 and 2.
- delivering the curriculum in English, including phonics, maths and some Foundation subjects.
- planning for your class TA to support pupils' learning
- teaching children the importance of our school values
- being part of a small team in a very small school - we will have around 70 pupils in September.
We can offer you;
- a friendly small school with a real 'family feel.'
- well-behaved children who love to learn
- a supportive team of colleagues
- a supportive local community and parent body
- professional development opportunities through our links with Tiptree and Stanway Consortium
As this is a last minute change to our plans, our application close date is almost upon us! We warmly welcome visitors, but, given the timescale, recognise that this may not be possible so we would also be happy to show you around after the closing date if necessary.
Information about the School
Great Tey C of E (VC) Primary School is a small, friendly village school just off the A120 near Marks Tey. The Governors, staff, parents and pupils of Great Tey are committed to working together to achieve the very best outcomes for all.