Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to support a child at lunchtimes, who will be joining our Reception Class in September. This role would suit an individual who wants to make a difference to the learning and play experiences of a pupil who has a rare condition affecting sight and hearing. The hours for this position are 12.00 - 1.00pm, Mondays to Fridays, term times only. Experience with supporting pupils with visual impairment would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly, approachable and have the ability to communicate effectively with children and adults;
- Work with the team to make lunchtimes a positive experience for this child;
- Be energetic, motivated and be able to take a lead in organising activities, encouraging peer play - both outdoors and on those rainy indoor days!
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly, caring school community;
- Well behaved, polite children who love to learn and help support each other to achieve;
- Large outdoor areas and resources to encourage positive play;
- CPD opportunities.
Please contact the school office on 01206 240880 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details if required.
Information about the School
At Holy Trinity, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care and expect all members of the school community to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to checks including an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Elaine Peaston-Jones, Office Manager for an appointment to view the school.