Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to be part of our friendly lunchtime team, working 12noon- 1.15pm Mondays to Fridays, term times only.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly, approachable and have the ability to communicate effectively with children and adults;
- Work with the team to make lunchtimes a positive experience for the children;
- Be energetic, motivated and be able to take a lead in organising activities for the children - both outdoors and on those rainy indoor days!;
- Encourage the children to eat their meals sensibly and to try new foods.
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly, caring school community;
- Well behaved, polite children who love to learn and help support each other to achieve;
- Large outdoor areas and resources to encourage positive play;
- CPD opportunities.
Please contact the school office on 01206 240880 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details if required.
Information about the School
At Holy Trinity, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care and expect all members of the school community to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to checks including an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Elaine Peaston-Jones, Office Manager for an appointment to view the school.