Download printable version
Required for September 2019 - The Governing Body would like to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Part-time Cover Supervisor to supervise classes in the event of short-term absence usually covering one class consistently for no more than three consecutive days. To manage and supervise pupil behaviour. To contribute to the maintenance of effective school administration.
The successful candidate will:
· Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the School policy
· Support the Curriculum Plan and Learning Programmes designed by the Teacher.
· Responding to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures.
· Providing feedback to the Classroom Teacher on the pupils' progress against lesson plans, conduct of the lesson. Keeping pupil related records.
· Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the School's policies and procedures
The is a term time only post contracted for one year, in the first instance, from 1st September 2019-31st August 2020, 301/4 hours per week (Monday to Friday) 8.15am-3.20pm. This is a Band 4 position and the salary range is £12,956 - £15,835.
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 620 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become the top performing school in Thurrock. This is a reflection of our exceptional teaching and support staff along with our students who are not only thoughtful and resilient, but hardworking and eager to learn too.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Further details and an application pack are available on the school website, www.graysconvent.thurrock.sch.uk or by emailing email@example.com