Download printable version
Nursery Class HLSA+
Band 4 points 19-24
28.75 hours per week (working pattern to be agreed, hours between 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday)
Templars Academy are extending their age range for the Nursery provision from September 2019. This will now include taking pupils from the age of two years.
We require a qualified and experienced Early Years professional to manage one of our Nursery rooms.
Candidate's dates should have:
- NNEB or equivalent (level 3)
- GCSE grades in English and Maths (grade A-C or equivalent)
- Successful recent experience working with Nursery/Early Years children
- A willingness to learn and strive for excellence
- A child cantered approach that is inclusive of everyone
We can offer you
- A lovely Nursery environment
- Happy and friendly pupils
- A supportive working team
- Professional Development
Connected Learning area Multi-Academy Trust of five schools within the Witham and Colchester areas. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about the schools within our trust.
Please contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager by email at email@example.com for an application pack.
Visits to our Trust are encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit please contact Miss Gemma Manning, Office Manager, at Templars Academy on01376 513477 to arrange an appointment.
Our trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda. The post will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS and medical check.