Download printable version
KS2 Teacher - Temporary Maternity Cover with the possibility of a permanent role within the Trust
Start date - 01/09/2019 or sooner if possible
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking to recruit a skilled teacher to cover maternity leave in KS2 at Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School for the 2019-2020 academic year.Beyond the maternity cover, apermanent role may be available at the partner school within the Trust if not at Lawford Mead.
The school is looking for:
- A highly skilled and creative teacher, with high aspirations for all, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
- A pro-active and reflective practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and takes ownership of their professional development
- A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills and who excels as part of a team
- A teacher who is committed to inclusion and retains the whole child at the heart of all they do
The school can offer:
- Motivated and enthusiastic children with a love of learning
- Supportive colleagues who are passionate about children's learning and development
- A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
- CPD opportunities with specific and tailored support for Learning Support Assistants
- A clear whole school ethos with a vision and values shared by all
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk.
Information about the School
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School opened on the 1st September 2015 and is a founding member of the HERA Primary Academy Trust.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.