Download printable version
The Willows Primary School and Nursery has an exciting opportunity for a KS2 Class Teacher to join the team.
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Pay Range: MPR
Applications close 19th May 2019. Interview date: w/c 20th May 2019.
The Willows Primary School and Nursery is located at Church Road, Basildon. We are one of seven schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.
We are looking for a person who:
· Has high expectations of the children and themselves with a passion for raising standards and attainment
· Has an engaging teaching style which enthuses and motivates the children to learn
· Works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice
We can offer you:
· a well-resourced learning environment with an enthusiastic and supportive staff
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
We strongly advise a visit to the school is made prior to application. Visits can be arranged by contacting Russell Short at email@example.com or by phone 01268 470880.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information about the School
The Willows Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant, happy and child focused school with a friendly family atmosphere which is located within a large and spacious environment. We are one of seven schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.