Download printable version
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join The Federation of Farnham and Rickling Primary Schools in September 2019 - a January 2020 start would be considered.
Farnham and Rickling are two small, caring and charming village schools. Ourschools share the same vision, values and ethos but also enjoy their own distinctive qualities. Both schools are situated in beautiful rural Essex, with outstanding views of the countryside and form the heart and soul of the local village.
Ofsted visited in February 2019 andwe continue to be a good school withoutstanding behaviour, safety and welfare.
Why should you come and work at the Federation of Farnham and Rickling?
- A school that is judged to be Good in all areas and Outstanding in Pupil Behaviour/ welfare by OFSTED (February 2019)
- Hard working, curious children with an enthusiastic attitude to learning
- A supportive staff who work well together as a team
- A reputation for high standards in all curriculum areas (not just English and Maths)
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- Supportive parents
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- A commitment to staff development and teamwork
We need a Deputy Headteacher that:
- Is committed to getting the best outcomes for all pupils and promoting the ethos and values of the school
- Can communicate the school's vision compellingly and support strategic leadership
- Understands high-quality teaching, and has the ability to model this for others and support others to improve
- Has experience of contributing to staff development
- Is committed to safeguarding and equality
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Visits to both schools are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Please email the school office on email@example.com to make an appointment or call the school office on 01799 543274.
Closing date for Applications is Friday 31st of May.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to successful medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the School
We are very proud of our two schools that make up the Federation. They are charming village schools situated in beautiful rural Essex, both with outstanding views of the countryside and both of which form the heart and soul of their respective villages.
Our Schools provide a caring, supportive environment for children to develop a love of learning and respect and understanding for others.
Each child is treated as an individual, with individual needs and abilities, and everyone is encouraged to try to achieve their best and to have high aspirations.
Our schools enable children to become self-confident and resourceful individuals, with a broad and varied skill set, in readiness for the next step of their schooling journey.
The schools share the same vision, values and ethos, which are nurtured in our small school environment.
Our lovely schools are led by our Head Teacher, Mrs Hannah Wheatcroft, who is supported by her dedicated staff and Governing Body.