Download printable version
Year 5 Teacher required for September 2019
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust, to be based at one of our Witham Schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
- Continued CPD
NQT's and Qualified teachers from overseas are welcome to apply. We can offer training and mentoring.
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools and our current vacancies.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Stacey Manning, Office Manager on 01376 583353 to make an appointment to visit Silver End Academy, where this position is based.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.