Download printable version
Are you an excellent teacher looking for a new and exciting role and an opportunity to develop your career?
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers or students who will successfully complete their qualification this summer and become an NQT at Springfield in September.
Springfield Primary School is going through an exciting time of change and we are looking for a dynamic and inspiring primary teacher.
We can offer:
- Fantastic, well behaved and happy children (and staff)
- A caring, friendly and hard-working staff team
- Good opportunities for professional development for staff at all levels
- A developing new inspiring curriculum
- A supportive leadership team who strive for excellence
- Regular cakes in the staff room
Our recent LA Review report said, "It is the opinion of the review team that Springfield Primary is an improving school. Leaders have taken decisive action to raise standards and improve the curriculum. This pace of improvement needs to be maintained so that the school can be judged as securely good at the next inspection. Currently, the school is firmly on the right track to achieve this outcome."
Why not come and have a look round, meet the children and our headteacher, and see if you get 'the feeling' that our school is the place for you.
Please do not upload a CV as it will not be accessed.