Download printable version
Higher Level Learning Support Assistant (HLSA) required ASAP
25 hours per week (between 8.45am - 3.00pm)
Band 3 Point 11 - 17 (new pay scales - term time only), Actual Salary range £11821 - £13313.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, who enjoys using their own initiative as well as working as part of a team. This position is based in one of our Colchester Schools.
We are a five school Multi-Academy Trust with schools based in the Witham and Colchester areas. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about this vacancy and any other vacancies within our Trust.
We require the candidates to:-
- Have excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills, it is essential that you hold GSCE grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
- Be educated to NVQ Level 3 in learning support or have an equivalent qualification
- Have experience in a school environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Cover PPA sessions in class
- Whole class cover
- To be flexible
We can offer:
- An established Multi-Academy Trust of Primary Schools who work closely together
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Motivated and experienced staff
- Ongoing support and mentoring
Please apply online or contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager by email at email@example.com.
Visits to our Trust are encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Tracey Coubrough, Office Manager, at Cherry Tree Academy on 01206 575224 to arrange an appointment.
Our trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda. The post will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS and medical check.