Download printable version
KS1 / KS2 Teacher required - Maternity Cover
Starting September 2019
We are seeking an innovative, committed and inspiring teacher for September, to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teaching team. Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who genuinely values team work, strong leadership support and, of course, amazing children!
You will need to:
· be passionate about learning and dedicated to raising standards.
· be able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
· tailor learning well to ensure pupils make rapid progress.
· ensure that the pupils in your care progress and develop in readiness for their next steps on their educational journeys.
We can offer you:
· a close knit, hardworking, supportive team environment.
· excellent opportunities for professional development.
· keen and enthusiastic pupils.
Visits are warmly welcomed. For further details please contact Robyn Emms to arrange an appointment on 01206 852266.
Brinkley Grove Primary School is committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.
Applications close: 20 May 2019
Interviews: 23 May 2019
Information about the School
We are a popular 2 form entry primary school. We are situated in NE Colchester close to the A12, giving excellent access to Chelmsford and Ipswich.
We are committed to making the school experience for all our children of the highest standard.