Download printable version
Castledon Special School & College are seeking to appoint a Learning Facilitator for the college site covering KS4 - 5 (34.25hrs per week, Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 4pm & Fri 8.30am - 3.15pm term time only) to work with pupils with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs ie Autism.
We are looking for someone who is:
- resilient, confident and patient
- comfortable & flexible to work both in KS4 & 5 and a variety of classes
- is able to remain positive and work as part of a team
- is able to work with pupils who at times display challenging behaviours
- someone who has a good understanding of pupils with complex needs
- someone who has a valid driving licence and is willing to take a minibus test
Castledon School & College are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in our care and expect our staff to follow this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the School
Castledon School & College is a Special School for pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties and additional complex needs from Year 1 - Year 14.