Download printable version
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust
Are seeking to appoint
Year 5 Class Teacher
Based at Thameside Primary School, Manor Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6EF
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.
All applicants must be able to:
· Demonstrate at least good classroom practice;
· Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
· Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
· Have good organisation and communication skills
· NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust can offer you:
· High quality induction and professional development
· Opportunities for cross phase work
· Secondments across the Trust
· Staff laptops with a Trust wide ICT system
· Wellbeing support and stress management
· Appraisal related incentives for 'Good' and 'Outstanding' teachers.
· We recognise continuous service from previous teaching employment
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email email@example.com
To arrange a visit or for more information on the positions please contact Trina Hilliard, Trust HR officer at T.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01375 648 936
Closing date: noon Friday 17th May 2019
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.