Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our expanding school. The majority of the day would be to provide one to one support for a child in Key stage 2 with mobility issues and physical needs. The remainder of the day would be hearing readers in Key stage 2. This position involves providing intimate care.
The successful candidate will need:
· Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN;
· GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics;
· Excellent communication skills;
· To be creative, enthusiastic, energetic and a real team player;
· A clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children.
Post will be 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service. This is a public facing role and therefore the successful candidate must speak fluent English.