Download printable version
Required September 2019
TEACHER/EARLY YEARS PHASE LEADER
TMS/UPS & TLR 2b
An ideal opportunity to join this popular Primary School rated 'Good' with 'strong and improving achievement' in the early years by OfSTED,April 2018.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who shares our philosophy of instilling a life-long love of learning in our children and who has high expectations for children's progress and achievement. This inspirational teacher will develop the whole child making sure that each child makes the best progress possible in all areas of learning.
The successful candidate will need to have a clear understanding of the expectations of Early Years outcomes. They will be a pro-active team player, who will work in collaboration with colleagues to provide exciting opportunities for children's learning.
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly and caring environment, where the children are enthusiastic and hardworking, in a pleasant, rural setting.
- A well-resourcedschool with first-rate facilities.
- Supportive staff, parents and governors.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Discounted local gym membership for you and your partner.
Visits to the school are welcome, please phone the school office on 01245 321301 to make an appointment or to request an application pack.
The Governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.