Download printable version
Springfield Primary School is going through an exciting time of change. We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic TA to support children in class, work with groups and/or individual support during lessons..
The successful candidate will have:
· at least GCSE grade C in maths and English or Nursery Nurse qualification
· experience of working in a primary setting
· experience of working with children with specific needs
· a positive approach to behaviour management
· an understanding of how children learn and develop
· a positive, enthusiastic and calm manner
Hours daily 8.40am - 3.10pm, term time only.
Please do not upload a CV as it will not be accessed.