Download printable version
We are Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Contract Type 28.45 hours a week / term time (37weeks)
Contract Term Fixed term - linked to funding
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Behaviour Support Worker to join our nurture team. We are an Ofsted Good school with our nurture provision being noted as a strength "The school's 'nurture group' ensures that pupils receive an education that meets their needs. These pupils receive personalised support to meet their social and emotional needs. The pupils said that they now like coming to school and work in their books shows that they are making good progress." Ofsted 2018
· Be committed to our school's ethos of positivity
· Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
· Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
· Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· The support of an experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
· A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.