Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to provide maternity coverfor 3 terms(fixed term contract),beginning on 1st September 2019
We are looking for someone who has:
Excellent classroom teaching with high expectations of pupil attainment and who is enthusiastic, creative, resilient and well organised
An innovative and creative approach to curriculum development
Effective communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
The ability to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
Commitment to their own professional development
The ability to promote inclusion at all levels across the school
A commitment to the Christian ethos and character of the school
Above all else drive, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
In return, we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children, proud of their achievements and whose behaviour is outstanding.
• A talented, hardworking and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
• An encouraging and challenging governing body who are proud of their school
• A supportive church and local community
• A school with good facilities and extensive grounds
• A happy, caring environment in which all members of the school community are valued.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the Head of School, Andy Gowland, to arrange a mutually convenient time.