Download printable version
Powers Hall Academy - English Lead
KS2 -Teacher required.
Pay Scale MPS/UPS plus TLR 2B English Lead position
Required - September 2019
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust. This is a senior position to lead on English at Powers Hall Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
Qualified teachers from overseas are welcome to apply. We can offer training and mentoring.
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools and our current vacancies. This position is to be based at Powers Hall Academy.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Justine Hitchcock, Office Manager, on 01376 513322 to make an appointment to visit the school. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.