Download printable version
PART-TIME KS1 CLASS TEACHER
1 year fixed term contract
Required for September 2019
Would you like to join our successful village school to support our pupils? Are you a good team player? Are you flexible, creative and committed to high standards? We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly school on a part-time basis (50%) for a one year fixed term contract.
We wish to appoint a good/outstanding teacher who can support our commitment to providing outstanding opportunities and ensure their pupils achieve excellent results.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
· An excellent teacher with a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum including phonics.
· An effective team player.
· Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
· Willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
· Able to show a clear understanding of inclusive policy and practice.
· Able to monitor and evaluate the provision for all identified groups of children.
· Experience of a mixed age class would be desirable.
We can offer:
· A supportive community of children, families, staff and Governors, with every opportunity to develop your skills.
· A friendly and supportive team.
· A learning environment committed to nurturing the whole child.
· Enthusiastic learners.
Debden C of E Primary Academy has a strong focus on promoting Christian values and is part of the Great Oak Multi Academy Trust. Visits to our friendly school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and our school, please visit www.debdenprimary.co.uk. Please email email@example.com for further details regarding the position or contact the school on 01799 540302 to arrange a visit.
Application forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded via the school website or requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Debden CE Primary Academy is a warm and welcoming school situated near Saffron Walden on the Essex/Suffolk/Cambridge borders. It is a place where children can reach their best and fulfill their potential within our caring Christian community.