Download printable version
Class Based Professional Partner in Learning
Employement Type: Permanent Contract (30hrs Per Week, Term Time)
Pay Spine: Band 2 to Mid Point (Depending on Experience) Actual Annual Salary Range from £12,515.93 to £13,005.20 (Inclusive of Fringe)
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 15:15pm (45 Minutes Lunch)
We are looking for an experienced Professional Partner In Learning to join our established team of support staff. Our strong and enthusiastic team is committed to inclusion, with a clear emphasis on pupil well-being and raising attainment of all pupils.
The successful applicant will:-
• be able to work independently, use initative to aid learning and have high consistent expectations of behaviour
• be patient, adaptable and energetic
• be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English and Maths, preferably with NVQ2 or equivalent in an area relevant to this post
• have previous experience in an educational setting
• be committed to supporting the children in their learning
This is a public facing role and therefore the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
• an enthusiastic and highly committed team
• happy, motivated and responsible children
• excellent professional development opportunities
• excellent opportunities to collaborate with other schools and organisations
• wonderful resources and grounds
• a fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Cheryl King, PA to Headteacher to arrange a visit. An application form along with further information is available to download from this website www.essex.schools.co.uk. Application Packs are also available from the School Office. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical clearance and a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.