Download printable version
Required September 2019
We are a small, friendly, rural school in need of an enthusiastic, highly motivated, caring teacher with high expectations, to work with our KS 1 class.
We are looking for someone who is able to provide high quality, exciting and imaginative learning experiences for our articulate and engaged children, with a strong desire to be part of our fantastic team.
If you think this could be you then we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school via the details above.
The school is a member of the Vine Schools Academy Trust, which is associated with the Diocese of Chelmsford. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children.
Closing Date: Monday 20th May
Interview dates: 23rd/24th May
Information about the School
At Ridgewell C of E Primary school, within a Christian environment, we:
· help children develop into happy, healthy, independent and confident people with self-discipline and respect for themselves and others;
· ensure that learning is fun, exciting, creative and accessible to all;
· provide teaching of the highest quality so that every child has the opportunity to achieve their full potential and develop secure foundations in learning that will last throughout their lives;
· encourage high standards in our school by valuing individual effort, recognising progress and rewarding success so that children are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning;
· work in close partnership with parents, the Church and members of the wider community to maintain high expectations in behavior and standards and to foster community cohesion;
· continually develop our learning environment so that it is a safe, stimulating and exciting place where children enjoy developing their mental and physical abilities.