Download printable version
Howbridge Church of England Junior School is a rapidly developing school and we are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic teacher (or NQT with the potential to be outstanding) to our highly motivated and supportive team. With a strong track record of at least good teaching and a desire to be outstanding you will have a passion for making a difference to children's lives.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for learning;
- Has ambition, enthusiasm and the desire to make a difference;
- Has high expectations of what can be achieved with outstanding classroom practice;
- Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons;
- Constantly strives to improve their own practice and that of others;
- Believes in helping all children be the very best they can be;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Is committed to the ethos and aims of a Church school.
In return we can offer:
· A caring, friendly, Christian ethos that aims to develop everyone to their full potential and where every person is valued;
· A school with high aspirations and a strong commitment to professional development, particularly for middle leaders;
· Highly motivated children and a supportive staff team.
· SLT and Governors with a clear vision for the future;
Information about the School
'A caring school, built on Christian values, where every child is a happy, confident and successful learner.'
As a Church of England School our Christian Distinctiveness is very important to us. We aim to serve our community by providing an inclusive education of the highest possible quality within the context and ethos of Christian belief. While we actively promote Christian Values such as thankfulness, compassion and forgiveness, we respect the beliefs of other faiths and those of no faith.
Our aim is to be a safe place of distinctive excellence where all are valued as individuals and as God’s children.
At Howbridge Juniors we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of aspiration and self-belief and on providing a supportive and challenging learning environment in which all children can achieve their best.
Alongside academic work, we value developing the whole child and place great emphasis on fun, memorable learning experiences, participating in a huge range of sporting opportunities, charity and community work and more!
All our children, without exception, are encouraged and expected to work hard and to make a positive difference to themselves and others.