Download printable version
William Martin C. of. E Infant and Junior Schools are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and committed class teachers to join our friendly team.
We are looking for one teacher for Key Stage 1 and one teacher for Key Stage 2.
There will be opportunities to work across the schools.
We are looking for teachers who can support our commitment to providing outstanding opportunities and ensure their pupils achieve excellent results. The successful candidate will inspire our children and work in partnership with other colleagues to further improve standards of learning and care.
We can offer:
● A friendly and supportive team
● A learning environment committed to nurturing the whole child
● Enthusiastic learners and supportive families
● Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
We are looking for candidates who are:
● Excellent practitioners with a good understanding of the KS1/ KS2 curriculum
● Effective team players
● Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement
● Willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please call the school on 01279 424122 to make an appointment.
Information about the School
William Martin Infant and Junior Schools are two form entry schools with a nursery also attached. Our school is a member of The Vine Schools Trust, the academy attached to the Diocese of Chelmsford. This allows us to work closely with other schools in the Trust including St James primary school in Harlow. From September, Gina Bailey (Headteacher of St James) will be Executive Headteacher of the three Harlow Schools. being part of the Vine Schools Trust also means there a chance of progression within all The Vine Schools Trust Schools.