Download printable version
Senior Teacher (KS1)
Briscoe Primary School & Nursery seeks applications from experienced teachers to be curriculum lead at our friendly and welcoming school. The successful candidate will teach a KS1 class, with generous release time to implement the changes in the new Ofsted Framework. We welcome applications from you if you have integrity, creativity, stamina and promise for this rewarding role.
Briscoe Primary School and Nursery is an academy belonging to the HEARTS Academy Trust. The school has a highly inclusive ethos and provides a broad and enriched education for its pupils. We have a highly skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils.
- committed to educational excellence?
- passionate about learning?
- dedicated to your chosen profession?
- aiming to move forward in your career quickly?
- understand of the importance of emotional and social well-being?
- professional and responsive?
- willing to do whatever it takes to ensure an outstanding education for the community that you serve?
- able to share the strong values of the HEARTS Trust?
The school can offer:
- highly skilled staff who will support you and help you to develop quickly
- professional development opportunities across the Trust and in schools that we partner
- wonderful pupils and families
- highly committed governors and trustees who support and lead the school in its values and development
- a warm and friendly team who work together
- a service driven ethos with a focus on pupils' outcomes
- an innovative pay policy that rewards accelerated progress including opportunities for a HEARTS Award
Information about the School
Visits to the school can be arranged by emailing Penny Partridge on email@example.com, stating which Trust school you would like to visit. To apply for this vacancy please submit the application form online.
Briscoe Primary School & Nursery is a friendly, growing school that puts children first. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibited from teaching check and references. References are taken up prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk.