Download printable version
If you love teaching and you are looking for an exciting opportunity in September; then we highly recommended that you apply to work in our forward thinking school. Mildmay Infant & Nursery School is a member of Bridge Multi - Academy Trust which provides high quality professional development and collaboration opportunities for our teachers and subject leaders.
We welcome applications from positive and innovative teachers who can ensure:
- Children are challenged and inspired to achieve.
- The positive wellbeing and inclusion of all children in your care.
- Through supportive collaboration your teaching goes from strength to strength.
We are proud to offer:
- Children who will not be underestimated and amaze you every day.
- A commitment to your wellbeing in the ever changing world of education.
- Reflections on practice with a good helping of humour in all staff meetings.
'Mildmay Infant & Nursery School is a fabulous learning community that is passionate about creating exciting, inspirational teachers for the children of both today and tomorrow.'
(Will Ryan: Inspirational Teachers, Inspirational Learners.)
If you would like to come and look around our school we would love to meet you. Please call the school office to make an appointment: 01245 250021.
Mildmay Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to appropriate checks and satisfactory references.