Download printable version
Old Heath Community Primary School is full of 210 very happy children who enjoy coming to school and would love to welcome a new KS2 teacher to our school. We are a well-resourced one form entry school; dedicated Library, recent upgrades of Promethean interactive board, and exciting outdoor spaces that promote a variety of sports activities, Outdoor Gym, Forest School and 'learning outside the classroom' activities.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher who has:
· a passion for teaching and a love of learning
· is able to inspire and motivate children of differing abilities and ages
· demonstrates consistently good and outstanding teaching
We can offer you:
· a positive climate for learning
· enthusiastic, happy, well behaved children who are keen to learn
· a welcoming and supportive team
· a strong commitment to your continued professional development and well being
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are therefore subject to satisfactory DBS checks.
Visits to the school are welcome, though we do understand that this vacancy has arisen at quite short notice, so this may be difficult for some teachers. Our Headteacher is happy to show around after school if helpful to prospective candidates.