Download printable version
Teacher - Full time - Permanent
Required September 2019
NQTs and experienced teachers welcome.
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher to join our welcoming and dynamic school. Are you looking for either your first teaching post or ready to take the next step in your career? If so then we could be the school for you.
At South Green Juniors, we believe that all children should receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
The children at South Green love our exciting topics and lessons, our purple uniform, school dinners and school dog! We are looking for a teacher who will bring enthusiasm and energy to our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a good/outstanding teacher with the ability to inspire children to learn
- is organised and self-motivated
- has energy and a commitment to all aspects of school life
- can establish and maintain good communication with pupils, parents and staff
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn
- the opportunity to work in partnership with a dynamic team
- support and encouragement for continuous professional development
- development opportunities within an established and successful local cluster of schools
- generous PPA and dedicated leadership release time
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
Visits to the school can be made by prior arrangement through the school office.
South Green Junior School follows safer recruitment practices and all appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note we do not send out application packs.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.