Download printable version
Teacher Wanted - NQTs welcome to apply (July or September start)
- Do you have high expectations?
- Can you maintain excellent standards?
- Are you keen to learn as well as teach?
- Are you a team player?
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher who has the ability to bring learning to life. You will be able to inspire our children to become independent, enthusiastic learners and be a team player who is eager to take on challenges.
Potential applicants should:
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards
- Be able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues
- Is innovative in creating stimulating learning opportunities
- Support all aspects of the school's work
- Have an ambition to develop into a future school leader
- Have a commitment to safeguarding children in our care.
We can offer you:
- A secure, caring and inclusive school environment that is focused on all children reaching their full potential
- Happy, well behaved and hardworking pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive, hardworking and committed staff
- High quality professional development
- A two week half-term break in October!
- Reimbursement of the Dartford Crossing charge
- A laptop.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged to support you in the application process. Further details and an application pack can be obtained by contacting our Bursar, Karen Mason.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Incomplete applications will not be successful. CVs will not be accepted.
West Thurrock Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, health check and two satisfactory references.