Download printable version
Improvement Lead Teacher required September 2019
Following our good OFSTED and SIAMs gradings, both in the last 12 months, St Luke's is looking for an enthusiastic lead teacher who is passionate about sparking a love of learning and generating real enthusiasm in the children we serve. This SLT position, with TLR, will have responsibility for one of our Triplets (KS1, LKS2 or UKS2) and a Core Curriculum Area, leading improvement across the school.
We offer a welcoming and stimulating environment that encourages children to be confident learners who enjoy new learning experiences and are proud to be part of their school and local community. CPD towards an Assistant or Deputy Head position along with the possibility of us funding a Master's in Education.
St Luke's is at the heart of the village of Tiptree and is easily accessible from the A12 - a short commute from both Colchester and Chelmsford.
We wish to appoint someone who:
· is able to inspire and engage a class of children
· is highly organised and capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning
· is positive, lively, creative
· is able to make a difference
· is keen to work as part of a team
· has a sense of humour and enjoys smiling
We can offer:
· enthusiastic, well behaved, happy children who are keen to learn
· a team approach to planning across our triplet system and shared workload
· a friendly and supportive staff committed to making our school the best it can be
· strong links with our 24 other Consortium schools
· a forward-thinking school which values progressive thinking and professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For an application form, to arrange a visit or for further details, please contact our Headteacher, Martin Moriarty on 01621 815456 or email: email@example.com
Information about the School
Please refer to the school's website - www.stlukesschool.co.uk