Download printable version
We have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Nursery Assistant to join our dedicated and supportive Early Years team based at Parkwood Academy.
Permanent contract, working 32.5 hours per week,Monday - Friday from 08:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m. with 30 minutes' lunch break. Band 2 Point 3 - 5 £13,116.74 - £13,646.78 - this is dependent on service and experience.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Have NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
- Have experience of working with nursery/early year's children.
- Provide a stimulating, educational and safe environment for children.
- Supervise pupils in their activities, at play and at mealtimes
- Be committed to developing effective relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management.
- Have experience of carrying out observations and completing assessments.
- In addition, the Nursery Assistant will be expected to be able to plan and implement high quality learning in both the indoor and outdoor environment.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01245 354605 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.