Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant - LGPS Band 2 to midpoint.
Approximately 15.5 hrs per week.
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to support all our children to make good progress.
You will need to:
- be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English and Maths, preferably with NVQ2 or equivalent in an area relevant to this post;
- be flexible, organised and enthusiastic team player;
- have an ability to show initiative and work independently;
- have previous experience in an educational setting;
- be committed to supporting the children in their learning;
We can offer:
- a small, welcoming, rural school setting;
- a friendly, hardworking team of staff;
- a supportive Governing Body;
- appropriate training as required.
The post is for term time plus one non-pupil day. Visits to the school are welcomed - please contact the school office to arrange a suitable appointment.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with safeguarding practice, we are only able to accept applications made through the Essex County Council website.
Cold Norton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of our children. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the school:
Cold Norton Primary School is a small rural village school, with extensive grounds. We have supportive parents, established links with the community and a supportive Governing Body.