Download printable version
Alton Park Junior School is looking to appoint new part-time Mid-Day Assistants to join our friendly, dedicated teams to supervise our pupils during the lunchtime period.
The successful candidates will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 12.05-1.20pm.
The successful applicants will:
· Be resilient and have a positive and calm nature
· Be able to positively engage with children
· Be a team player
· Demonstrate patience, calmness and flexibility at all times
· Have experience of working with children, ideally in a school setting
We can offer you:
· Friendly schools with strong and dedicated teams
· Opportunities for training to strengthen relevant career skills
· The support of knowledgeable professionals both in school and from other agencies
Visits are warmly welcomed. On line applications preferred. Only applicants selected for interview will be notified.
Premier Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.
Information about the School
Alton Park Junior School is part of the Premier Learning Trust comprising of both Alton Park Junior and Holland Park Primary Schools. The school is a 4 form entry for children aged 7-11 years