Download printable version
Alton Park Junior School is looking to appoint new part-time teaching assistants to join our friendly, dedicated teams to support our pupils in a variety of ways. This may include working with children in the classroom, in small groups and on a one-to-one basis as required. Hours will be negotiated, term time only (excluding non-pupil days) up to a maximum of 27.5 hours per week.
The successful applicants will:
· Be passionate about supporting children's learning, social and emotional needs
· Be resilient and have a positive nature
· Be able to enthuse and motivate pupils
· Be a team player
· Demonstrate patience, calmness and flexibility at all times
· Have experience of working with children, ideally in a school setting
· Have qualifications relevant to the role
We can offer you:
· Friendly schools with strong and dedicated teams
· Opportunities for training to strengthen relevant career skills
· The support of knowledgeable professionals both in school and from other agencies
On Line applications are preferred. Only applicants selected for interview will be notified.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Kay Edwards by email to email@example.com or by phone 01255 424335 to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Premier Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.
Information about the School
Alton Park Junior School is part of the Premier Learning Trust comprising of both Alton Park Junior and Holland Park Primary Schools. The school is a 4 form entry for children aged 7-11 years