Download printable version
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools and a primary school all judged as "Good" by Ofsted.
The position will be at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead.
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted 2015.
One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally with Positive Progress 8 scores.
The post is a permanent appointment and suitable for teachers seeking their first leadership position or existing Subject Leaders.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated individual who will contribute to the continued improvements in provision and results achieved in recent years. The appointed person will play a significant role in contributing to the development of a curriculum, designed with the intention to challenge and enthuse students. They will also play a significant role in the future planning for the Department and expanding existing community links as well as forging new relationships both locally and nationally.
The Department currently offers a broad curriculum of musical activities, OCR GCSE Music and a wide range of extra-curricular activities. Strong partnership links currently exist with the Essex Music Services, local music teachers, choirs and bands.
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to help enthuse students about Music, who work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Music in transforming students' appreciation of the arts and cultural activities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Music teacher and Middle Leader within a continuously improving Curriculum Area.
- The opportunity to work with a range of local and national musical organisations.
- Access to good quality facilities including two well equipped music classrooms and practice rooms.
- Possible opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.