Download printable version
Pay range: Band 4 toMidpoint (£25,673-£28,779 pro rata (includes inner fringe)
Actual pay: £14,726-£16,521 based on 26-hour week
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, outstanding and caring Pastoral Care Worker who will work as part of our team. Responsibilities will include to:
- Provide support and guidance to our vulnerable families
- Work alongside our Inclusion Lead, implementing small group and individual interventions
- Attend social care meetings, write reports, update chronologies, feedback to relevant staff
- Support the school in meeting the Government Guidelines of 97% school attendance
- To provide direct support to teachers and support staff whereby issues and concerns can be raised and solutions found.
We expect that the successful candidate will have a recognised NVQ in Health and Social Care or proven equivalent experience. The candidate must also have the relevant safeguarding training.
This is a fixed term contract initially for one year. 26 hours per week, 4 days a week, 8:30am - 3:30pm working flexibly in and out of school hours where required.
If you would like to support our journey to outstanding and work as part of the team in our beautiful school environment then please go www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk For the application form and a complete application pack (which contains the full job description and person specification).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email email@example.com or call Mrs Kelly (PA to the Headteacher) on 01992 572408 to make an appointment.
Epping Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our School Community. It is expected that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. This position is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance prior to appointment.