Download printable version
Deputy Headteacher (EYFS & KS1)
Deputy Headteacher (KS2)
Pay Scale: Leadership Scale 11 - 15 (negotiable according to experience)
Lee Chapel Primary School & Nursery has an exciting opportunity for two Deputy Headteacherers to join our team in September 2019.
Lee Chapel Primary School & Nursery is a four-form entry school rated "Outstanding" by OFSTED. We have an excellent reputation across Essex and the surrounding areas and as a result are continually oversubscribed.
Lee Chapel Primary School & Nursery is the lead school in the Lee Chapel Multi-Academy Trust (www.leechapelmat.co.uk) which incorporates five other local schools. As a designated teaching school, the Lee Chapel Teaching School Alliance trains teachers of the future in conjunction with Essex Teacher Training Partnership.
The Governing Body have reviewed and revised the staffing structure with the aim of further increasing the leadership capacity within the school. The Governors are therefore seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and highly motivated Deputy Headteachers to make major contributions to the development of Lee Chapel and its partner schools.
We are seeking an individual who:
- is an Outstanding teacher currently working in a senior leadership role
- is eager and capable of undertaking significant leadership responsibilities
- demonstrated their ability to lead others, is solution-focused and is able to lead CPD sessions
- has a passion for raising standards and attainment
- has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice
- is an excellent role model for the staff and children within Lee Chapel and our partner schools
- has high expectations of the children and themselves
- works well as part of a team
We can offer you:
- an Outstanding forward-thinking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
- a well-resourced learning environment
- Excellent Sporting facilities (new indoor 25m swimming pool, Sports Hall, 3G Astro etc.)
- well-motivated and behaved children who are eager to learn
- a school which is commited to continued professional development
- enthusiastic, positive and supportive staff
- Generous PPA and dedicated Leadership time and great work/life balance
We strongly recommend a visit to the school is made prior to application. Visits can be arranged by contacting Victoria Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01268 474177
Please take care to complete the application in full, as any incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Details from: Sue Jackson, Headteacher